The wraps form a protective, breathable and antimicrobial seal over just about any perishable – all without the use of plastic.
Trio pack Includes 3 wraps (1 of each size):
- 1 Small Teal wrap (7″ x 8″) – good for cut cucumbers, avocados, small trail mix, fruit and to top jars.
- 1 Medium Green wrap (10″ x 11″) – good for cheese, large trail mix, half a sandwich, half a cabbage, medium bowls, grape tomatoes and baked goods
- 1 Large Grey wrap (12″ x 14″) – good for sandwiches & left over pizza slices, celery, cheese, larger bowl or dish, larger melon, grapes, greens, beans and asparagus.
They are reusable. They are compostable. They are plastic free.
– 10 parts Beeswax to 1 part non-gmo Soy wax
– Coniferous Tree resin
– Organic jojoba Oils
– Organic cinnamon and Clove Essential oils
– Organic cotton muslin fabric with non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes.
How to Wash
Wash in cold water with eco friendly dish soap and a soft sponge – hang to dry.
AVOID – Microwaves, uncooked meat and more than a month of freezer use.
*Currently the organic cotton is being sourced overseas. While the remaining ingredients come from North America.
Where To Buy
etee food wraps are currently available through their online shop.