These boots are perfect for keeping your feet dry in all kinds of wet weather. Whether wading through rain puddles or trudging through slush, we have the waterproof boot for you.
Part rain boot, part sneaker, our new JESSIE women’s boots really stand out. Walk to work or the gym in total comfort thanks to their waterproof, lightweight RubberHe construction. The anatomically shaped, moulded insoles with extra cushioning put them a step above the rest. Made in Canada and recyclable.
Why we love them
Made in Canada
Handcrafted to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
All of our domestically made rubber boots are 100% recyclable, which is good on the outside.
We spent two years perfecting our RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
- Height: 12.5 inches
- Weight: 1.9 lbs per pair
- Lightweight RubberHe rainboot
- High definition jersey printed lining
- Anatomically shaped EVA footbed that provides all-day cushioned comfort
- Insole thickness tapers from 21-10 mm to offer superior support
- Top layer of antibacterial insole in moisture-wicking mesh
- RAINLITE lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Made in Canada
Where To Buy
Purchase your Canadian made Kamik boots online, or at select retailers across North America.